After the first JLH Fancy box I ordered (July 2014) contained only 1 item I liked, I was Really hoping this month’s box didn’t disappoint…. AND IT DIDN’T!!! It had an artsy, creative theme which is all me. This Fancy box contained the following:
- “I drew this for you” card set, Retail $10 (OMG, I’ve never seen this before and they are So awesome! They say “I drew this for you” at the top and the rest is blank, to draw something of course. Comes with 15 cards and a standard metal card carrying case.)
- Body Art Paint Sticks, Retail $20 (6 colors, safe for face & body… these should be fun!)
- “Fill In The Blank” Sketch Book, Retail $15 (I’ve never seen this before either and I am so excited to get creative in this book. Each page has different images with blank areas to unleash your imagination on paper… for example… arms with casts, chest and back for tattoo art, mugs, picture frames on a wall, empty jewelry boxes, etc. You couldn’t possibly imagine all of the sketch options in this book!!)
- Rifle Paper Co. Card, Retail $4.50 (On the front it says: “You make everything beautiful”. It is a single card, blank inside, with an envelope. Probably my least favorite item in the box… but i will definitely give it to someone special when the opportunity presents itself.)
- T-Shirt, Retail $20 (Says: “This is a Designer T-Shirt, It uses Helvetica and is black” …comical… i like it.)
- Clueless Pencils, Retail $8 (Fun pencils, with different quotes from the movie “Clueless” on each one… and of course they are HOT pink! Love ’em.)
Six items total in this month’s box, with a value of $77.50. I paid just under $50 including shipping… AND… I absolutely Love 4 of the 6 items!
I give this Fancy Box 4 paws!