BarkBox promises to contain 4-6 treats, toys, and occasional hygiene products that are unique from anything they’ll ever send in later boxes. They hold extremely high standards for all the edible items, sourcing only from USA, Canada, South America and New Zealand. Inside this month’s BarkBox:
- Etta Says Duck Chew, Retail $4 (Made from American duck… which makes me sad, since I feed them at a nearby lake… but Bubba really liked this edible chewy stick!)
- Bixbi Daily Essentials Chicken Breast Jerky Treats, Retail $10 (A good treat for your pups to get all the daily nutrients they need & Bubb really likes them! Not a whole lot in the bag, maybe enough jerky strips for 7-10 days)
- Healthy Dogma Coconut Flavor Barkers, Retail $8 (Love the cup container this brand’s treats come in! Looks so gourmet & they smell good enough to be a human treat! This is a winner with Bubbs taste buds too!)
- Mr. Barksmith’s Pina Colada Smoothie, Retail $2 (I gave this to Bubb after he ran around outside in the 95 degree heat that we call Summer in FL, LOL. At first he sniffed it and didn’t seem to want it… but I left it by hi water bowl and within an hour he licked it all up! Maybe it was too frozen at first & just needed to sit a bit.)
- Loopies Fish Bones Toy, Retail $15 (As you can see by his smile below, Bubb is super happy about this toy! It’s pretty durable… 2 weeks and going strong!)
$39 Total value. I paid $19 with my 6-month subscription. Bubba liked everything in the box… so I’d consider this months box barktastic!
I give the July 2014 BarkBox 4 paws!