This month’s Style Box theme was “Boho Chic” and included the following:
- Kimono Wrap by ‘Fate’, Sugg. Retail $50 (This was really weird. I didn’t like the print & I didn’t like that it was a scarf that could be worn as a vest or kimono because it had arm holes. It looked really strange as a vest or kimono & didn’t sit right as a scarf due to the arm holes. I sold it on ebay for $25… didn’t look worth $50 to me!)
- Cat-eye Sunnies, Sugg. Retail $15 (OMG these are so cute! I had actually just broken a pair too. Brown/Black tortoise design on the frame is adorable. Light-weight and UV protected!)
- Peruvian Warrior Ring, Sugg. Retail $20 (Info card says it is hand-crafted from Peru! It is adjustable so it fits perfectly, stones are cool grayish colors so it will go with almost everything & it’s unique looking. I like it!)
- Essie Magnetic Nail Polish, in “Sssssexy”, Sugg. Retail $12 (I have been wanting to try this new magnetic polish craze & am super excited about this one! It is a deep cranberry color & is supposed to create a snakeskin pattern when the magnetic lid is placed over the wet polish. I’ll be testing this… so look for this review in my “Nails” category very soon!)
- Ulta Super Shiny Lip Gloss, Sugg. Retail $8 (A nice sparkly gloss in a sheer nude tone. Simply beautiful… Love it!)
SocialBliss.com estimated a total value of $105. I paid $42.95 including shipping. (I currently have a 3-month subscription which saves me a little money.) I sold the main item in the box that I didn’t like, on ebay & Loved all the other items… so I am Very happy with this months box! Great value —-go for a 3, 6 or 12 month subscription for the savings!!
I give the June 2014 Style Box 4 paws!