The April 2014 Style Box from SocialBliss.com was a “Classy & Fabulous” theme, and contained the following:
- Izzy & Ali Vegan Handbag, sugg. retail $129 (I got this handbag in navy and the hardware is gold tone. I like that materials are animal friendly… but I don’t like handbags with a top flap! It is irritating to me to have to hold open while searching for my wallet, keys etc. I will list this on ebay.)
- Too Faced “Better Than Sex” Mascara, sugg. retail $15 (This is my favorite item in the box! The brush distrubutes the mascara perfectly & makes my lashes super sultry! I will likely buy more of this when I run out!)
- Cubic Zirconia Earrings, sugg. retail $50 (I probably wouldn’t have picked them out in a store… but they are cute. I haven’t decided if I will keep them, gift them or ebay them.)
- Little Black Compact, sugg. retail $5 (I already have a few compacts… doesn’t every girl LOL… but this one is unlike any I have. It is all black with a dimensional rose etched on the entire top. Sure, why not… I’ll add another to my collection.)
- Nail Art Kit by Stella, sugg. retail $7 (This nail kit contains rhinestone of all shapes and colors. I do my own mani’s and pedi’s… so I can never have too many nail gems! Although… I can already tell that I won’t use some of them… orange dots …Ew.)
SocialBliss.com estimated a total value of $206. I paid $42.95 including shipping. (I currently have a 3-month subscription which saves me a little money.) I listed the main item in the box that I didn’t like, on ebay & liked all the other items… so I am happy with this months box… Not over the moon… but happy. Great value —-go for a 3, 6 or 12 month subscription for the savings!!
Because I would like to Love the main item in the box for a change… I give this box 3 paws.