The May 2014 Style Box from SocialBliss.com contained the following:
- My Ties Hair Tie, sugg. retail $4 (A hair tie… Useful? …yes. Exciting? …No. Cute peach color with polka dots, but I’m gonna need SocialBliss to step it up a notch.)
- Izzy & Ali Mini-Maven Coin Purse, sugg. retail $39 (Yet another purse/bag I don’t like. I got the lame black color. It had potential with a cute tassel, but I would have rather had the light pink color! I listed this on ebay.)
- “The Spa Package”, sugg. retail $14 (This package contained 6 “spa” related items. A variety of 5 shower scrubbies & 1 hand-held massager with roller balls. I will use these, but not something I wanted to see in a Fashion & Accessories box!)
- The Creme Shop Mini Eyelash Curler, sugg. retail $7 (I already several full-sized great eyelash curlers. A mini one seems stupid to me because I want to curl them all at once so they arch together. I sold this on ebay.)
- The Creme Shop Cleansing Towelettes, sugg. retail $4 (My favorite item in the box! 30 wipes, and infused with Vitamin C. Perfect on-the-go face refresher. The pink lemonade scent is such a great choice for this product. Love it!)
- Lift Fusion M-Tox Transdermal Face Lift, sugg. retail $140 (This exact size product is selling for under $20 on Amazon.com… Pretty ridiculous that this is the featured item and they list such an over-priced value!! I will try it out, so look for this review in my skin care section!)
SocialBliss.com estimated a total value of $208. I paid $42.95 including shipping. (I currently have a 3-month subscription which saves me a little money.) Not very excited about this months box mainly because this is supposed to be a Fashion box… Not a Beauty box!! I don’t feel like it’s worth $208, but likely still worth more than what I paid. Go for a 3, 6 or 12 month subscription for the savings!
Value aside, I give this box 2 paws.