The November 2014 box theme was “Seventies Flare”, and contained the following:
- Fringe for Days Bag by Antik Kraft, Sugg. retail $40 (I cannot express how much I dislike this handbag… It is such an awful design… FRINGE GONE WRONG!! It would be adorable if it was chain fringe for the wrist strap and a bold color quilted bag like cobalt or neon yellow. I prefer to not look like I have a hairy wrist LOL… I will be selling this on ebay!)
- Fierce in Fringe Tassel Necklace by T+ J Designs, Sugg. retail $68 (OMG I love this necklace!!! This long tassel lariat chain necklace can be worn multiple ways and I plan on trying each way with different outfits. This is the most expensive item in the box and finally something I want to keep for myself!)
- Mark. On the Dot Lip Palette, Sugg. retail $16 (I always have a hard time finding a lip color that I like on me, so I was excited to receive this compact of 9 glossy shades!)
- Carnelian Semi Precious Stone Ring, Sugg. retail $14 (No metals, it’s only made up of the semi-precious stone with a smooth polish. This ring is weird and a boring brown-ish color. Not my style so I will be selling this on ebay.)
- The Bravado Bracelet, Sugg. retail $12 (This bracelet does not sit right on the wrist due to the mixed materials. It is also very basic & not edgy enough for my style. I will be selling this on ebay.)
SocialBliss.com estimated a total value of $150. I paid $42.95 including shipping. (I purchased a 3-month subscription to save some money.) This is my 9th Style Box. Although SocialBliss.com FINALLY delivered a style I like, on the “main” item (tassel necklace)… Unfortunately they still included a purse I don’t like. The value of the 2 items I like, exceeds what I paid for the entire box, so the only thing that would make me happier, is if they included an animal themed item… or a purse/ bag I actually like!! If you are interested in giving it a try, go for a 3, 6 or 12 month subscription for the savings!!
I give this box 3 paws.