The December 2014 box theme was “Holiday Party Season”, and contained the following:
- The Minaudiere Bag, Sugg. Retail $35 (yet another clutch… if I subscribe to the style box another year I’ll be able to open an “Ugly Clutch” boutique!! MMS Design Studio brand, with black & gold zebra print. I’ve listed this on ebay.)
- Open Teardrop Bangle, Sugg. Retail $15 (This is cute so I’m keeping it… but it seems cheap… and worth maybe $5)
- Ornament Jewels Set, Sugg. Retail $20 (This set is SO blah. I would never wear the necklace or earrings. No info indicating the brand or origin. I’ve listed the set on ebay.)
- Seasonal Statement Scarf, Sugg. Retail $27 (I’m on the fence with this scarf. It is from the website: SeeWhoMadeIt.com. It’s got nice beading… but you never see that part because it would be under my hair! I tried it on and first thing that came to mind… was that I looked like a flight attendant LOL. It’s so short when tied around the neck. I’m going to try it on w/ a few outfit options before I make a decision to keep it or sell it.)
- Snowflake Stencil Earrings, Sugg. Retail $18 (Another item from SeeWhoMadeIt.com… and another item from this box I don’t like. Grrrrr. Very cheap looking and I’m not a huge fan of laser cut-out/ stencil designs. I’ve listed these on ebay too.)
SocialBliss.com estimated a total value of $115. I estimate a value of $60. I paid $42.95 including shipping. (I purchased a 3-month subscription to save some money.) This is my 10th Style Box. This may be one of the worst boxes I’ve received so far. I only liked one item… and it seemed like a $5 piece of jewelry… so I’m not very happy with SocialBliss this month. If you are interested in giving it a try, go for a 3, 6 or 12 month subscription for the savings!
I give this tacky, disappointing box 1 paw.