BarkBox promises to contain 4-6 dog treats, toys, and occasional hygiene products that are unique from anything they’ll ever send in later boxes. They hold extremely high standards for all the edible items, sourcing only from USA, Canada, South America and New Zealand. Inside this month’s Movie Night themed BarkBox:
- Pet Qwerks Pawpcorn, Retail $10 (Bubba chewed a hole in this toy in 5 minutes, exposing all kinds of stuffing and crinkle liner that is bad for him, so I had to throw it away. I love the dog themed spelling & how adorable it is for the movie night theme… but sadly it’s not durable at all for my Rottie.)
- Nature’s Bits Salmon Recipe, Retail $8 (Made from fish, fruit and veggie ingredients sourced 100% in the USA, Bubb approves of these.)
- Butcher’s Block Dynamo, Retail $3 (Hickory smoked and made from beef shank & arm bone, Bubb Loves this!! This was a great addition to this month’s box because it’s sure to be a long-lasting tasty treat for my Bubba.)
- Healthy Dogma Bacon Hearts, Retail $8 (These gluten-free bacon treats are made in Michigan and provide omega-3 fatty acids and lean protein. Bubba loves these heart shaped treats.)
- BarkMade Flexi Dog Bowl, Retail $6 (This is manufactured with food-grade silicone and is freezer, dishwasher and oven safe. I actually almost bought this from the BarkShop, so I was excited to see it included in this box. It’s perfect for picnics in the park with Bubb!)
$35 Total value and 5 items in this box. I paid $19 with my 6-month subscription. I love this month’s movie night theme, since one of my favorite things to do is nuzzle up on the couch with my fuzzy cuddler Bubba and watch TV! However, I wish the pawpcorn toy was made to be more durable, so that is the only reason for my less than perfect rating.
I give the March 2015 BarkBox 3 paws.