This is my first PopSugar Must Have box and review. I did my research on previous boxes and liked what I saw… so I finally signed up! This is “a monthly delivery of fabulous surprises, curated by POPSUGAR Editor in Chief Lisa Sugar”.
- Dabney Lee Dottie Umbrella, Sugg. Retail $20, (I have so many umbrellas, so I think I’m going to re-gift this to my Grandma, for her upcoming birthday, in a very creative way… a Pinterest idea of course LOL. Look for this DIY gift idea review very soon!)
- One Love Organics Gardenia & Tea Antioxidant Body Serum, Sugg. Retail $39 (I always love new body care products, so I’m excited to try this “Luxurious serum, Infused with antioxidants and other superstar ingredients”. Look for this product review in the coming months!)
- Produce Candles Rhubarb Spring Candle, Sugg. Retail $20 (OMG, this is the most amazing smelling candle…like a field of strawberries… and it’s packaged adorably in a mason jar! A 35% off coupon at producecandles.com also included.)
- Flip & Tumble 24-7 Bag, Sugg. Retail $12 (Made of reliable ripstop nylon, this reusable bag easily transforms from a ball to a bag —no folding or zipping necessary! Love this… and so does the environment! A 20% off coupon at flipandtumble.com also included.)
- Potting Shed Creations Garden-in-a-Bag Basil, Sugg. Retail $10 (Bag instructions claim that after following their simple instructions, in 6 weeks, I’ll have sweet tasting certified organic basil, ready for use …straight off the plant! My hubby is the green thumb, so i’ll leave him in charge of this project LOL!)
- Mott 50 $25 Gift Card (“Mott 50 created a light-weight clothing line with a 50 ultraviolet protection factor to combat harmful UVA and UVB rays.” Upon checking out the website… they’ve got an adorable white, poly twill blend, drawstring beach pant that I’ve got my eye on!)
$126 Total value. I paid $112.19 for a 3-month subscription, which includes free shipping & $5 off, using coupon code: REFER5. That is just $37.40 per box!! 1-month and 6-month purchase options are also available. To me, the best part of this subscription box is that I’m getting introduced to brands and products I didn’t know existed.. at really great prices!
If you want to give it a try, you can sign up here: http://popsu.gr/vrbQ
I give this box 4 paws!