Although my batteries were all contained in one drawer,… they lacked serious organization and it’s really been bothering me lately! My solution?… I went to The Container Store of course LOL. My haul, pictured and detailed below:
- (2) AAA battery storage containers, at $1.49 each
- (2) AA battery storage containers, at $1.99 each
- C battery storage container, at $2.49
- D battery storage container, at $2.99
- 4″ x 6″ Iris photo case, at $2.49
- 8″ x 8″ Iris project case, at 6.99
Now all of my batteries are organized separately by size, …with the 4″ x 6″ case for misc. sized batteries, like the button cells, 3-volts and 9-volts. All of the little containers fit perfectly into the 8″ x 8″ project case! I spent a total cost of $21.92 plus tax on this project… a small price to pay to be able to easily find batteries when I need them and know which sizes I’m running low on… to keep a sufficient stock, especially with hurricane season right around the corner!
I give this simple DIY organization project 4 paws!