This is my 3rd PopSugar Must Have box and review. This is “a monthly delivery of fabulous surprises, curated by POPSUGAR Editor in Chief Lisa Sugar”. The June 2015 Box contained the following:
- Quay Australia Mandate Sunglasses, Sugg. Retail $45 (Aviators are my go-to sunglasses style… but these look pretty good on, so I think I’ll add these to my collection!)
- Judy Blume’s “In the Unlikely Event” Book, Sugg. Retail $28 (I don’t typically read fiction… I get my fantasy fix from movies! Upon reading the brief summary… I think my mom would love this book! Her birthday is coming up, so it’s perfect timing!)
- Pacifica Englighten Eye Brightening Shadow Palette, Sugg. Retail $14 (This palette claims to be crease-free and is infused with coconut water. I will test this product out and post my review soon!)
- Yogitoes Peacock hBand, Sugg. Retail $4 (I don’t wear headbands often, so I will probably only use this to keep my hair back during face mask applications.)
- Spongelle Body Wash Infused Buffer, Sugg. Retail $16 (O.M.G. the papaya scent from this body wash buffer smells SO delicious… I mean… holy cow, it’s freakin’ amazing!! I can’t wait to test this out and let you all know what I think!)
- Snap Infusion Super Candy, Sugg. Retail $4 (These gummies packed with vitamin B, antioxidants and electrolytes and are SO tasty!)
- Sweet & Spark $30 Gift Card (This was a “special extra” in the box. I checked out this vintage jewelry website and didn’t find anything I liked in a price range I’d spend… Even with the $30 gift card! Most pieces are within the $75 – $125 price point. Good news… it never expires, so I’ll check back later!)
$141 Total value, including the gift card extra. I paid $112.19 for a 3-month subscription, which includes free shipping & $5 off, using coupon code: REFER5. That is just $37.40 per box!! 1-month and 6-month purchase options are also available. I am going to purchase another 3-month subscription, in hopes that I’ll discover more new brands and products at a great price! Although I haven’t used it yet, my favorite item in this months box is the Spongelle body wash buffer.
If you want to give it a try, you can sign up here: http://popsu.gr/vrbQ
I give this box 3 paws.