This is my 4th PopSugar Must Have box and review. This is “a monthly delivery of fabulous surprises, curated by POPSUGAR Editor in Chief Lisa Sugar”. The July 2015 Box contained the following:
- Henri Bendel Signature Stripe Canvas Dopp Kit, Sugg. Retail $28 (This travel case is water-resistant and expandable. I’m not crazy about the brown & white stripe design, so since I already have a couple other travel cases in various sizes… I’ll be listing this on ebay. Henri Bendel 20% off online coupon code also included in the box, but after visiting the website, I’m not sure if I’ll be using it.)
- Supergoop! Defense Refresh Setting Mist SPF 50, Sugg. Retail $28 (This 3 in 1 mist claims to deliver SPF 50 protection, set makeup and control oil and shine, giving skin a flawless matte finish. I’ll be testing this product, so look for my review in the coming months!)
- Sorial Card Case, Sugg. Retail $28 (This lightweight card case is not typically something I would use, since I overpack for everything LOL. This also included an online coupon code for $25 off my next purchase, but again, I didn’t see anything that interested me. I will be selling this on ebay.)
- PopDental Portable Toothbrush, Sugg. Retail $19.99 (This toothbrush claims to deliver 22,000 brush strokes per minute. I’ve used Sonicare toothbrushes for at least a decade and they have about 31,000 brush stokes per minute and are also portable enough for travel. I don’t see a need for this, so I will likely list it on ebay.)
- Yes To Blueberries Cleansing Facial Wipes, Sugg. Retail $5.99 (I love facial cleansing wipes because they are so convenient! I need to test these out, so look for my review in the coming months!)
- The Good Bean Fruit & No-Nut Bar, Chocolate Berry!, Sugg. Retail $1.99 (Packed with protein-rich chickpeas instead of nuts, this bar is lower in fat and calories… and it’s tasty too!)
- Hallmark Signature Greeting Cards, Sugg. Retail $18.97 (This is a “Special Extra!” in the box. The package included 3 uniquely different cards, 1 adorned with paper flowers & rhinestones, 1 with a chic white dimensional pineapple and 1 with a gorgeous patterned slim box that detaches to hang up like a tiny picture. Perfect for adding a photo or lettering on the front to personalize it. I will definitely gift these to 3 special recipients.)
$131 approximate Total value. I pay $39.95 per month, which includes free shipping. At no additional savings, 3-month and 6-month purchase options are also available. Although I wasn’t over-the-moon about any of the items in this months box, I am still going to continue my month to month subscription, in hopes that I’ll discover more new brands and products I like at a great price!
If you want to give it a try, use code REFER5 for $5 off and sign up here: http://popsu.gr/vrbQ
I give this box 3 paws.