I bought this ball shaped lamb dog toy on amazon.com for $9.68. It’s made of Berber fleece and corduroy plush …and it squeaks! This toy is durable enough for my heavy-chewer rotty, Bubba. It was several weeks before Bubb punctured through to the stuffing! After I removed the squeaker and all the stuffing… it is still going strong as a stuffing-free toy & still one of Bubb’s favorite toys… months later!
I highly recommend Huggle Hounds Lambie for your pup!
I give this toy 4 paws!
BarkBox promises to contain 4-6 dog treats, toys, and occasional hygiene products that are unique from anything they’ll ever send in later boxes. They hold extremely high standards for all the edible items, sourcing only from USA, Canada, South America and New Zealand. Inside this month’s “Bedtime Story” themed BarkBox:
- Butcher’s Block Contender, Retail $4 (Made from top grade American born & raised angus… Bubb loved this treat! He has loved everything from the Butcher’s Block brand.)
- Delca Lamb and Kale Treats, Retail $8 (Hearty lamb is the first ingredient in these treats… Bubba usually likes lamb, so maybe it’s the kale that he doesn’t like,… because he didn’t want anything to do with these!!)
- Organicfuls Chamomile, Honey & Duck, Retail $8 (Packed with omega-3’s and duck, Bubb ate these… but I can tell they weren’t his favorite.)
- BarkMade Frank the Frog Prince, Retail $14 (This toy is SO adorable …the rope legs pull through the frogs body, making it an interactive toy! Be warned… the squeaker inside is so powerful, that the toy should come with ear plugs LOL.)
- Think! Dog Hans the Dragon, Retail $11 (This dragon is made with chew guard technology fabric, which makes it super durable. This is one of Bubbs favorite toys right now and I’m happy it made it into this months box!)
Bubba loves his new fairy tale character toys!
$45 Total value and 5 items in this box. I paid only $19 for it, with my 6-month subscription. Bubb only liked 1 of the 3 treats this month, but both toys were durable enough to outlast his play time!
I give the September 2015 BarkBox 3 paws.
BarkBox promises to contain 4-6 dog treats, toys, and occasional hygiene products that are unique from anything they’ll ever send in later boxes. They hold extremely high standards for all the edible items, sourcing only from USA, Canada, South America and New Zealand. Inside this month’s “Summer” themed BarkBox:
- Butcher’s Block LLC Steer Stick, Retail $3 (American born & raised angus, slow roasted for 3 days… Bubba loved this chew!)
- Bocce’s Bakery Chicken Treats, Retail $10 (Made from all natural and human grade oat flour, chicken, pumpkin and rosemary… Bubba eats these treats, but I can tell he doesn’t love them. I think it’s the pumpkin… as he isn’t usually a fan of pumpkin flavored treats.)
- The Crump Group, Inc. Beef Tendersticks, Retail $8 (Made from 100% beef… OMG Bubb gobbled these tendersticks right up! I would definitely order these for him.)
- Harry Barker Rope Fire Hydrant, Retail $12 (The fire hydrant was a cute dog toy idea, but sadly it was not very durable. Within an hour he chewed through the hydrant, tearing apart the rope and it had to be thrown away.)
- Delca Corporation Watermelon, Retail $11 (As you can see in the photo below, Bubb chewed through the corner of this toy, very quickly, giving him access to the stuffing inside. I took out all of the stuffing and he played with the toy for another couple of weeks before it had to be thrown away.)
$44 Total value and 5 items in this box. I paid only $19 for it, with my 6-month subscription. Bubb is happy with new toys either way, but I’m always disappointed to receive toys in the box with low durability… especially when I subscribe to the large breed Bark Box. I’d pay a little more for longer lasting toys or would rather only 1 durable toy over 2 toys that last an hour each.
I give the August 2015 BarkBox 3 paws.
This is my 6th PopSugar Must Have box and review. This is “a monthly delivery of fabulous surprises, curated by POPSUGAR Editor in Chief Lisa Sugar”. The September 2015 Box contained the following:
- Hudson+Bleecker Labyrinth Onyx Travel Trio, Sugg. Retail $42 (I have SO many travel bags, so I didn’t really need any more… but this trio would be perfect to pack intimates, toiletries and shoes separate from my clothes.)
- Kris Nations “XO” Stud Earrings, Sugg. Retail $35 (OMG I love these earrings! So simple and adorable… and my favorite item in the box! They are cut from recycled brass and plated with 14k gold. Also included was a 20% coupon for a future purchase at the brands website… which I fully intend on using… this brand has great jewelry!)
- Too Faced Cosmetic Brow Envy Brow Shaping & Defining Kit, Sugg. Retail $39 (I was blessed with low maintenance, full, brunette eye brows… so I don’t know that I will benefit from this kit… but I will test it out and see! Also included was a 20% coupon for a future purchase at the brands website… which I will use to buy my favorite mascara “better than sex”… if you haven’t tried it… read my 4 paw review on it, under my “eyes” category!)
- Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray, Sugg. Retail $20 (This conditioning spray contains argan, rose hip and coconut oils that claim to act as a barrier against heat, for healthy, smooth locks. I will test this out and post a review soon!)
- NCLA So Rich Vitamin-E Enriched Cuticle Oil, Sugg. Retail $18 (I love me some cuticle oil for my nails! I haven’t tried this specific brand, so I will test it out and post a review soon.)
- Nourish Snacks Almond to Cherries, Sugg. Retail $2 (This 200 calorie snack contains 6g protein and 3g fiber… and is SO delicious. I will look for this in my grocery store, as it’s a snack I would regularly eat!)
$156 approximate Total value!! I pay $39.95 per month, which includes free shipping. At no additional savings, 3-month and 6-month purchase options are also available. This is my favorite monthly subscription service because they always deliver great products at an amazing value! I am definitely going to continue my subscription, so that I can discover more new brands and products I like at an incredible price!
If you want to give it a try, use code REFER5 for $5 off and sign up here: http://popsu.gr/vrbQ
I give this box 4 paws!