BarkBox promises to contain 4-6 dog treats, toys, and occasional hygiene products that are unique from anything they’ll ever send in later boxes. They hold extremely high standards for all the edible items, sourcing only from USA, Canada, South America and New Zealand. Inside this month’s “Bedtime Story” themed BarkBox:
- Butcher’s Block Contender, Retail $4 (Made from top grade American born & raised angus… Bubb loved this treat! He has loved everything from the Butcher’s Block brand.)
- Delca Lamb and Kale Treats, Retail $8 (Hearty lamb is the first ingredient in these treats… Bubba usually likes lamb, so maybe it’s the kale that he doesn’t like,… because he didn’t want anything to do with these!!)
- Organicfuls Chamomile, Honey & Duck, Retail $8 (Packed with omega-3’s and duck, Bubb ate these… but I can tell they weren’t his favorite.)
- BarkMade Frank the Frog Prince, Retail $14 (This toy is SO adorable …the rope legs pull through the frogs body, making it an interactive toy! Be warned… the squeaker inside is so powerful, that the toy should come with ear plugs LOL.)
- Think! Dog Hans the Dragon, Retail $11 (This dragon is made with chew guard technology fabric, which makes it super durable. This is one of Bubbs favorite toys right now and I’m happy it made it into this months box!)
Bubba loves his new fairy tale character toys!
$45 Total value and 5 items in this box. I paid only $19 for it, with my 6-month subscription. Bubb only liked 1 of the 3 treats this month, but both toys were durable enough to outlast his play time!
I give the September 2015 BarkBox 3 paws.