This is my 9th PopSugar Must Have box and review. This is “a monthly delivery of fabulous surprises, curated by POPSUGAR Editor in Chief Lisa Sugar”. The December 2015 Box contained the following:
- Luv AJ The Rose Gold Ombre Bracelet, Sugg. Retail $65 (I’m not sure I like this mixed metal piece… I will likely sell this on ebay.)
- Stowaway Cosmetics Creme Lipstick Trio, Sugg. Retail $30 (I rarely wear lipstick, but I well test out this trio and let you all know what i think!)
- Nima Oberoi Lunares Geo Stopper, Sugg. Retail $24 (My favorite item in the box. I am what some would call a wino LOL… so I love this wine stopper that is handcrafted to not tarnish or break!)
- Swing Design Nova Blue Mist Jewelry Box, Sugg. Retail $36 (Not a fan of this minty color, but a jewelry-loving family member on my Christmas shopping list IS! I re-gifted this.)
- My Cup of Cake Classic Belgian Chocolate, Sugg. Retail $5.99 (Second favorite item in this box… O.M.G. this was so simple to make and absolutely yummy in my tummy! Gourmet souffle in 3 minutes?!… yes please! I want more!!)
- Meri Meri Silver Stars on White Glitter Tape, Sugg. Retail $4 (I love wrapping gifts and I get creative with it! This glitter tape will definitely add a sparkling touch that is SO me!)
- Tiny Prints Gift Tag Stickers + $20 Promo Card, Sugg. Retail $20 (These heart gift tag stickers are a “special extra” and designed by Lisa Sugar. I did not use the promo card, but I will use the gift tag stickers.)
$185 approximate Total value!! I pay $39.95 per month, which includes free shipping. At no additional savings, 3-month and 6-month purchase options are also available. This is my favorite monthly subscription service because they always deliver great products at an amazing value! I am definitely going to continue my subscription, so that I can discover more new brands and products I like at an incredible price!
If you want to give it a try, use code REFER5 for $5 off and sign up here: http://popsu.gr/vrbQ
I give this box 4 paws.