This is my 14th PopSugar Must Have box and review. This is “a monthly delivery of fabulous surprises, curated by POPSUGAR Editor in Chief Lisa Sugar”. The May 2016 Box contained the following:
- Bluma Project Capri Bracelets – Set of 2, Sugg. Retail $44 (Guatemalan artisans handcrafted these with glass and 24 kt gold beads. Haven’t decided yet if I will keep these, re-gift them… or sell them on ebay.)
- Kocostar Foot Therapy, Sugg. Retail $10 (I almost bought this in a store just days before getting this PopSugar box… so you could imagine my surprise to see it tucked inside!! I am so excited to use this… so look for my review on it very soon!)
- Spongelle Spongology Body Buffer, Sugg. Retail $20 (This body wash-infused sponge, designed to cleanse, exfoliate and massage… should last at least 20 washes. It made the whole box smell delightful & I love the concept of this item! I will scrub up and post my review!)
- Gaiam Foldable Yoga Mat, Sugg. Retail $24.98 (I needed a new yoga mat, so I love that this was in this month’s fitness & relaxation themed box! It’s ultra-lightweight and compact… and the blue hue is a PopSugar exclusive.)
- Happy Spritz Breathe Deeply, Sugg. Retail $25 (This spray, made with peppermint and eucalyptus oils, misted over your face or on your yoga mat… claims to naturally invigorate and soothe you. I will test this out… with my new yoga mat of course… and report back!)
- JimmyBar! Peanut Butter Clutter Clean Snack Bar, Sugg. Retail $2.49 (This bar is gluten-free, dairy-free and made with no artificial ingredients… I ate it, but didn’t like it very much.)
- Hint Kick, Sugg. Retail $1.69 (Special Extra in the box! Infused with 60mg of caffeine and lightly flavored with black raspberry, this zero calorie drink also has zero sugar and zero diet sweeteners. #1 ingredient is purified water! I love water so I don’t need flavored water to want to drink it. I think flavored water has a weird after taste and this one is no exception. Quality product, I’m just not a fan.)
- Half Hitch Goods $10 Gift Card (Special Extra in the box! I doubt I’ll use this… didn’t really see anything that peaked my interest when browsing the website.)
- Revlon Volume + Length Magnified Mascara, Sugg. Retail $8.99 (Special Extra in the box! Mascara… my main go-to make-up item… I’ll let you know soon, how it stands up against my favorites!)
$147 approximate Total value! I pay $39.95 per month, which includes free shipping. At no additional savings, 3-month and 6-month purchase options are also available. This is my favorite monthly subscription service because they always deliver great products at an amazing value! I am definitely going to continue my subscription, so that I can discover more new brands and products I like at an incredible price! Happiness Delivered!
If you want to give it a try, use code REFER5 for $5 off and sign up here: http://popsu.gr/vrbQ
I give this box 4 paws!