This is my 16th PopSugar Must Have box and review. This is “a monthly delivery of fabulous surprises, curated by PopSugar Editor in Chief Lisa Sugar”. The July 2016 Box contained the following:
- Sachajuan Hair in the Sun, Sugg. Retail $32 (This shampoo claims to protect hair from damaging UV rays and keep hair color vibrant. I will test this out in the coming months and let you know what I think!)
- House of Pom Emoji Cocktail Napkins, Sugg. Retail $25 (I love these! Exclusively designed for PopSugar… these Super cute, summer themed emojis are washable… so they are the ‘green’ way to serve up your drinks!)
- Michael Stars Porcelain Skinny Scarf in White, Sugg. Retail $30 (I’m not a fan of a scarf that is not worn for warmth purposes… I will be gifting this or selling it.)
- Pintrill Pineapple Pin, Sugg. Retail $12 (I love pineapple themed items… but pins… not so much. I will also be gifting or selling this.)
- SunnyLife Inflatable Swan Drink Holder, Sugg. Retail $18 (My favorite item in the box! I recently saw this on Pinterest and thought it was the cutest thing I didn’t need… but had to have LOL. I’m over-the-moon that this made it into this months box! I wonder if it will hold a wine glass?! LOL!)
- European Wax Center Oh My Brow! Brow Highlighter in Pearl, Sugg. Retail $19 (This highlighting illuminator claims to be the “jack of all trades”… and can be used to lift brows, widen eyes, add glow to cheekbones or add a romantic touch to lips. I am excited to try out all 4 options and report back my findings! Look for this review very soon.)
- Joe Chips Classic Sea Salt Retro Potato Chips, Sugg. Retail $1.49 (I love crunchy kettle chips… and these are no exception. Mmmmm!)
- Trove $20 Gift Card (Special Extra! Cute, simplistic jewelry collection at troveup.com …but even with the $20 off… you will still be spending $50 or more. A little pricey for me, for the minimalist product line… I most likely will not be using this gift card.)
$157 approximate Total value! I pay $39.95 per month, which includes free shipping. At no additional savings, 3-month and 6-month purchase options are also available. This has been one of my favorite monthly subscription services, because they always deliver great products at an amazing value! However… I am going to take a break from PopSugar Must Have, to try out some new monthly subscriptions. I of course will still check out mysubscriptionaddiction.com every month… because I wont be able to resist seeing what I’m missing out on!
Again, I highly recommend this subscription, so if you want to give it a try, use code REFER5 for $5 off and sign up here: http://popsu.gr/vrbQ
I give this box 4 paws!