This is my 3rd Cat Lady Box… and I’m still LOVING this subscription!! The July 2016 theme was “Another Day In Purradise”, and included the following:
- Another Day In Purradise Tank exclusively by CatLadyBox, Sugg. Retail $17.99 (First ever tank top in a CatLadyBox and I’m glad to be a subscriber! It’s very comfy… and it sure is another day in purradise when it’s spent with my little fur balls!)
- Shady Cat Beach Towel exclusively by CatLadyBox, Sugg. Retail $14.99 (Not a high quality towel fabric, but I LOVE the graphic print. SO adorbs!)
- Silver Cat Clip Bookmark Set, Sugg. Retail $9.99 (This is a limited edition item for CatLadyBox. I like this type of bookmark… that just clips on to the page… and it’s a bonus that they are cute kitties.)
- BONUS: Tropical Lip Balm, Sugg. Retail unknown (I love lip balm and this one is a yummy tropical flavor.)
- Palm Tree Catnip Toy by Loopies, Sugg. Retail $5.99 (Infinity is a catnip addict… so she of course immediately took a liking to this toy! See the adorable photos below!)
- Catnip Beach Ball by Imperial Cat, Sugg. Retail $4.99 (Infinity is such a unique kitty… one of the many reasons I love her so much! She loves to play fetch… like a dog LOL! Even though this catnip ball is a little larger than the normal mice toys she favorites… she plays soccer around the house with it and attempts to carry it to me in her mouth. It’s quite precious.)
Total value is $55! I bought a 3-month subscription for $115.99 and saved $17.39 with promo code “CATMOM” for Mother’s Day. So after tax, I paid $105.51 for 3-months, making this box only $35.17! I am so excited to see what themes they come up with next!!
I give this box 4 paws!
This is my 2nd Cat Lady Box… and OMG I love this subscription so much!! The June 2016 theme was “Pampurr Yourself”, and included the following:
- Cat Butt Pillowcase Set exclusively by CatLadyBox, Sugg. Retail $31.99 (My favorite item in the box… LOL, so hilarious!)
- Handcrafted Artisan Soap by Purring Buddha, Sugg. Retail $7.95 (This shop was named after the owners special 3-legged cat… Buddha. Their products are organic, cruelty-free, non-GMO, vegan friendly and eco-friendly. I don’t typically use bar soap… but I will give this one a try. I received the vanilla bean scented soap, called Serenity Meow… cute name!)
- Satin Catnap Sleep Mask exclusively by CatLadyBox, Sugg. Retail $12.99 (I don’t use sleep masks, so I will be selling this, or re-gifting it.)
- BONUS! Spa Washcloth exclusively by CatLadyBox, Sugg. Retail $3.99 (A nice little bonus in the box, to go with the “Pampurr” theme.)
- Imperial Cat Custom CatLadyBox Scratcher & Catnip Pouch, Sugg. Retail $5.99 (A quality scratcher, custom-cut to fit in the cat lady box, so the cats get a spa experience too LOL. Both of my kitty’s LOVE this… as you will see in the pictures to follow!)
- Multi-pet Catnip Loofa Cat Toy, Sugg. Retail $6.99 (As I was setting up the box contents photo for this blog, Infinity immediately took interest in this toy… you can see her sniffing the catnip in the photo LOL. Since then though, she hasn’t played with it much at all. I think it’s sort of big for a cat toy.)
Sable, my 16 year old orange exotic Persian, says… “If I fits… I sits!” She does a great Grumpy Cat impersonation LOL.
Total value is $70! I bought a 3-month subscription for $115.99 and saved $17.39 with promo code “CATMOM” for Mother’s Day. So after tax, I paid $105.51 for 3-months, making this box only $35.17! I am so excited to see what arrives next month!!
I give this box 4 paws!
This is my first ever Cat Lady Box… and it delivered! OMG I love this subscription already!! The May 2016 was “Cat Mom’s Day” themed, and included the following:
- Mother of the World’s Cutest Cat Shirt by Cat Lady Box, retail value $24.99 (This T-shirt is SOOO soft! It’s not a cheap quality shirt… it’s already got that old comfy worn in feeling… and I love the graphic print!)
- World’s Best Cat Mom Mug exclusively by Cat Lady Box, retail value $12.99 (Just what I need… another mug… but I don’t care, this one is adorable… and I am the world’s best cat mom LOL! Dishwasher and microwave safe too.)
- Shining Star Cat Earrings, retail value $14.99 (Cat Lady Box says these are the first earrings ever featured in one of their boxes. I love them, with the star rhinestone as the cat collar… so cute!)
- Catnip Heart by Imperial Cat, retail value $2.99 (Sewn and hand-stuffed with potent organic catnip… my 8 month old kitten loves this toy, as you will see in the following photos!)
- Happy Flower by Loopies, retail value $5.99 (Stuffed with seriously strong catnip… Infinity loves this one too!)
Infinity is 8 months old and SUCH a poser!! Here she is with the heart toy on one side of her face and the flower on the other… that must be some seriously strong catnip LOL!
Taking a nap with her new happy flower toy…
And now, she’s discovered that the box… is a toy too!
Total value is $62.00! I bought a 3-month subscription for $115.99 and saved $17.39 with promo code “CATMOM” for Mother’s Day. So after tax, I paid $105.51 for 3-months, making this box only $35.17! I am so excited to see what arrives next month!!
I give this box 4 paws!
I hunted and hunted online, for the perfect cat condo for my new kitten Bentley and his big sister Sable and finally came across this gem! I was not interested in the typical brown and beige colored condos I see everywhere online and in pet stores… I wanted something more modern and chic! I Love how this condo has the black plush-like carpet and the black and white striped scratch posts are a very on-trend design feature. This was a local company, also in Florida, so I wanted to give them a chance even though I couldn’t find any reviews for the website online. I paid $112.99 total, which is an amazing deal for a 60″ tall cat condo! It arrived on time and was a simple transaction! It did require some assembly, but my fiance’ had nearly put it together already, by the time I came home from work! Because it needed to be assembled, the box was only as big as the base (length x width) and the height was as tall as the house and cylinder cubby next to each other.
Within 5 minutes of the condo being “up and running” cutie Bentley investigated it and jumped right up to the top to attack the dangling mouse toy (not pictured, because he detached it so quickly and ran off with it, with our rotty Bubba following closely behind to see what new toy he could steal away from Bentley LOL) Sable is a 14-yr old persian kitty, so she isn’t too interested in the condo… she had a different one back in her kitten days, so she’s been there done that LOL. Bentley however LOVES it! I have since moved it next to a window in the bedroom where he can look at the squirrels in the tree all day. He sleeps on it as well, most nights…. when he’s not nuzzling up to his best bud Bubba… OMG are they cute!!!
I give this website and the cat condo 4 paws!!