I got this from the May 2016 PopSugar Must Have Box. The suggested retail is $20.
This body wash-infused body buffer by Spongelle, designed to cleanse, exfoliate and massage… was supposed to last at least 20 washes… but I didn’t even get 10 out of it!
I really do love the concept of this item… but less than 10 washes is not worth $20 to me! I can get an amazing body wash and bath loofah or sponge for HALF that price! Plus, I did not like the milk & honey scent… at all. It’s such a minimal scent, and I prefer a fresh & fruity variety that lingers on my skin long after my shower. I won’t be buying this product in the future.
I give this product 1 paw.
O.M.G. the papaya scent from this body wash buffer smells SO delicious… I mean… holy cow, it’s freakin’ amazing!!
I got this from the June 2015 PopSugar Must Have Box… and I’m only getting around to using it now… a year later LOL. The suggested retail is $16. I had never heard of Spongelle until now!
Although it’s a product I absolutely love… I’m not sure if I would ever purchase it, because it’s so expensive! The sponge is a perfect body buffer, leaving my skin silky smooth, and the papaya scent is heavenly… but it only lasts about 10 showers/ washes. The time-released creamy lather is supposed to last 14+ washes… but on the 10th wash, it wasn’t as luxurious and foamy as it was previously.
If I could get the 14+ washes out of it, the price point would probably appeal to me more. There are 4 other body wash scents available in this same product. I have not seen any products from this brand in stores, so most likely you will have to buy this online! The company website is spongelle.com, if you want to give it a try.
I give this product 3 paws.
This is my 16th PopSugar Must Have box and review. This is “a monthly delivery of fabulous surprises, curated by PopSugar Editor in Chief Lisa Sugar”. The July 2016 Box contained the following:
- Sachajuan Hair in the Sun, Sugg. Retail $32 (This shampoo claims to protect hair from damaging UV rays and keep hair color vibrant. I will test this out in the coming months and let you know what I think!)
- House of Pom Emoji Cocktail Napkins, Sugg. Retail $25 (I love these! Exclusively designed for PopSugar… these Super cute, summer themed emojis are washable… so they are the ‘green’ way to serve up your drinks!)
- Michael Stars Porcelain Skinny Scarf in White, Sugg. Retail $30 (I’m not a fan of a scarf that is not worn for warmth purposes… I will be gifting this or selling it.)
- Pintrill Pineapple Pin, Sugg. Retail $12 (I love pineapple themed items… but pins… not so much. I will also be gifting or selling this.)
- SunnyLife Inflatable Swan Drink Holder, Sugg. Retail $18 (My favorite item in the box! I recently saw this on Pinterest and thought it was the cutest thing I didn’t need… but had to have LOL. I’m over-the-moon that this made it into this months box! I wonder if it will hold a wine glass?! LOL!)
- European Wax Center Oh My Brow! Brow Highlighter in Pearl, Sugg. Retail $19 (This highlighting illuminator claims to be the “jack of all trades”… and can be used to lift brows, widen eyes, add glow to cheekbones or add a romantic touch to lips. I am excited to try out all 4 options and report back my findings! Look for this review very soon.)
- Joe Chips Classic Sea Salt Retro Potato Chips, Sugg. Retail $1.49 (I love crunchy kettle chips… and these are no exception. Mmmmm!)
- Trove $20 Gift Card (Special Extra! Cute, simplistic jewelry collection at troveup.com …but even with the $20 off… you will still be spending $50 or more. A little pricey for me, for the minimalist product line… I most likely will not be using this gift card.)
$157 approximate Total value! I pay $39.95 per month, which includes free shipping. At no additional savings, 3-month and 6-month purchase options are also available. This has been one of my favorite monthly subscription services, because they always deliver great products at an amazing value! However… I am going to take a break from PopSugar Must Have, to try out some new monthly subscriptions. I of course will still check out mysubscriptionaddiction.com every month… because I wont be able to resist seeing what I’m missing out on!
Again, I highly recommend this subscription, so if you want to give it a try, use code REFER5 for $5 off and sign up here: http://popsu.gr/vrbQ
I give this box 4 paws!
This is my 2nd PopSugar Must Have box and review. This is “a monthly delivery of fabulous surprises, curated by POPSUGAR Editor in Chief Lisa Sugar”.
- Sisters of Los Angeles Surf Sand Love Beach Towel, Sugg. Retail $40 (Cute beach towel, and in Florida… one can never have too many… But… it feels more like a $20 towel. It’s not over-sized OR thick, super-soft cotton… qualities that warrant me spending $40 on a beach towel!)
- Middle Kingdom Mini Plum Vase in Coral Red, Sugg. Retail $20 (I’m not a fan of the coral red color of this vase, since my home decor is on the other side of the color spectrum… greys, black, white, blue and green. But… this would make a great gift, so I’ll put some fresh flowers in it… and brighten someone’s day!)
- Kitsch Tri’d & True Y-Shaped Necklace, Sugg. Retail $32 (My favorite item in the box!! I love Y-Shaped necklaces because they are perfect for layering… and this one is simply adorable with the triangle charm at the end of the silver plated 36-inch chain!)
- Sage & Row Bare Shave Cream, Sugg. Retail $17 (I’ve actually been on the hunt for a new shave cream, so I’m excited to try this out. Look for my review on this in the near future!)
- Batiste Dry Shampoo, Sugg. Retail $4 (Dry shampoo is all the craze right now, so I’ll be testing out this cherry scented travel size to see what all the buzz is about! Look for my review on this in the near future!)
- Hammond’s Candies McCraw’s Flat Taffy, Sugg. Retail $1 (I don’t like taffy… but my hubby sure does! He could barely contain himself, anxiously awaiting a taste, while I staged the photo for this blog post LOL. He gobbled it up in minutes and said it was yum!)
$114 Total value. I paid $112.19 for a 3-month subscription, which includes free shipping & $5 off, using coupon code: REFER5. That is just $37.40 per box!! 1-month and 6-month purchase options are also available. To me, the best part of this subscription box is that I’m getting introduced to brands and products I didn’t know existed.. at really great prices!
If you want to give it a try, you can sign up here: http://popsu.gr/vrbQ
I give this box 4 paws!