I got this from the May 2016 PopSugar Must Have Box. The suggested retail is $20.
This body wash-infused body buffer by Spongelle, designed to cleanse, exfoliate and massage… was supposed to last at least 20 washes… but I didn’t even get 10 out of it!
I really do love the concept of this item… but less than 10 washes is not worth $20 to me! I can get an amazing body wash and bath loofah or sponge for HALF that price! Plus, I did not like the milk & honey scent… at all. It’s such a minimal scent, and I prefer a fresh & fruity variety that lingers on my skin long after my shower. I won’t be buying this product in the future.
I give this product 1 paw.
O.M.G. the papaya scent from this body wash buffer smells SO delicious… I mean… holy cow, it’s freakin’ amazing!!
I got this from the June 2015 PopSugar Must Have Box… and I’m only getting around to using it now… a year later LOL. The suggested retail is $16. I had never heard of Spongelle until now!
Although it’s a product I absolutely love… I’m not sure if I would ever purchase it, because it’s so expensive! The sponge is a perfect body buffer, leaving my skin silky smooth, and the papaya scent is heavenly… but it only lasts about 10 showers/ washes. The time-released creamy lather is supposed to last 14+ washes… but on the 10th wash, it wasn’t as luxurious and foamy as it was previously.
If I could get the 14+ washes out of it, the price point would probably appeal to me more. There are 4 other body wash scents available in this same product. I have not seen any products from this brand in stores, so most likely you will have to buy this online! The company website is spongelle.com, if you want to give it a try.
I give this product 3 paws.
This is my 14th PopSugar Must Have box and review. This is “a monthly delivery of fabulous surprises, curated by POPSUGAR Editor in Chief Lisa Sugar”. The May 2016 Box contained the following:
- Bluma Project Capri Bracelets – Set of 2, Sugg. Retail $44 (Guatemalan artisans handcrafted these with glass and 24 kt gold beads. Haven’t decided yet if I will keep these, re-gift them… or sell them on ebay.)
- Kocostar Foot Therapy, Sugg. Retail $10 (I almost bought this in a store just days before getting this PopSugar box… so you could imagine my surprise to see it tucked inside!! I am so excited to use this… so look for my review on it very soon!)
- Spongelle Spongology Body Buffer, Sugg. Retail $20 (This body wash-infused sponge, designed to cleanse, exfoliate and massage… should last at least 20 washes. It made the whole box smell delightful & I love the concept of this item! I will scrub up and post my review!)
- Gaiam Foldable Yoga Mat, Sugg. Retail $24.98 (I needed a new yoga mat, so I love that this was in this month’s fitness & relaxation themed box! It’s ultra-lightweight and compact… and the blue hue is a PopSugar exclusive.)
- Happy Spritz Breathe Deeply, Sugg. Retail $25 (This spray, made with peppermint and eucalyptus oils, misted over your face or on your yoga mat… claims to naturally invigorate and soothe you. I will test this out… with my new yoga mat of course… and report back!)
- JimmyBar! Peanut Butter Clutter Clean Snack Bar, Sugg. Retail $2.49 (This bar is gluten-free, dairy-free and made with no artificial ingredients… I ate it, but didn’t like it very much.)
- Hint Kick, Sugg. Retail $1.69 (Special Extra in the box! Infused with 60mg of caffeine and lightly flavored with black raspberry, this zero calorie drink also has zero sugar and zero diet sweeteners. #1 ingredient is purified water! I love water so I don’t need flavored water to want to drink it. I think flavored water has a weird after taste and this one is no exception. Quality product, I’m just not a fan.)
- Half Hitch Goods $10 Gift Card (Special Extra in the box! I doubt I’ll use this… didn’t really see anything that peaked my interest when browsing the website.)
- Revlon Volume + Length Magnified Mascara, Sugg. Retail $8.99 (Special Extra in the box! Mascara… my main go-to make-up item… I’ll let you know soon, how it stands up against my favorites!)
$147 approximate Total value! I pay $39.95 per month, which includes free shipping. At no additional savings, 3-month and 6-month purchase options are also available. This is my favorite monthly subscription service because they always deliver great products at an amazing value! I am definitely going to continue my subscription, so that I can discover more new brands and products I like at an incredible price! Happiness Delivered!
If you want to give it a try, use code REFER5 for $5 off and sign up here: http://popsu.gr/vrbQ
I give this box 4 paws!
This is my 3rd PopSugar Must Have box and review. This is “a monthly delivery of fabulous surprises, curated by POPSUGAR Editor in Chief Lisa Sugar”. The June 2015 Box contained the following:
- Quay Australia Mandate Sunglasses, Sugg. Retail $45 (Aviators are my go-to sunglasses style… but these look pretty good on, so I think I’ll add these to my collection!)
- Judy Blume’s “In the Unlikely Event” Book, Sugg. Retail $28 (I don’t typically read fiction… I get my fantasy fix from movies! Upon reading the brief summary… I think my mom would love this book! Her birthday is coming up, so it’s perfect timing!)
- Pacifica Englighten Eye Brightening Shadow Palette, Sugg. Retail $14 (This palette claims to be crease-free and is infused with coconut water. I will test this product out and post my review soon!)
- Yogitoes Peacock hBand, Sugg. Retail $4 (I don’t wear headbands often, so I will probably only use this to keep my hair back during face mask applications.)
- Spongelle Body Wash Infused Buffer, Sugg. Retail $16 (O.M.G. the papaya scent from this body wash buffer smells SO delicious… I mean… holy cow, it’s freakin’ amazing!! I can’t wait to test this out and let you all know what I think!)
- Snap Infusion Super Candy, Sugg. Retail $4 (These gummies packed with vitamin B, antioxidants and electrolytes and are SO tasty!)
- Sweet & Spark $30 Gift Card (This was a “special extra” in the box. I checked out this vintage jewelry website and didn’t find anything I liked in a price range I’d spend… Even with the $30 gift card! Most pieces are within the $75 – $125 price point. Good news… it never expires, so I’ll check back later!)
$141 Total value, including the gift card extra. I paid $112.19 for a 3-month subscription, which includes free shipping & $5 off, using coupon code: REFER5. That is just $37.40 per box!! 1-month and 6-month purchase options are also available. I am going to purchase another 3-month subscription, in hopes that I’ll discover more new brands and products at a great price! Although I haven’t used it yet, my favorite item in this months box is the Spongelle body wash buffer.
If you want to give it a try, you can sign up here: http://popsu.gr/vrbQ
I give this box 3 paws.